Monday, July 21, 2008

Just a working class stiff

I am just a working class stiff. I am college educated(doesn't mean much anymore), married, and struggling to get ahead like the rest of us. This blog is about our attempts to get ahead and lead a prosperous life in a land where the American dream is quickly disappearing. We all see it in the news all the time. Prices are rising, incomes are stagnant, the national debt is out of control, the trade deficit is out of control, bla bla bla. We are, as a nation, getting poorer. Last year our nation sent over $700 billion out of this country to other countries. I can't do anything about that, and neither can you. We can only try to manage our own situations to the best of our ability and hope things work out ok. I am not a financial adviser and am not licensed to give advice about anything. This blog contains my personal opinions and they should be taken only as that.

No comments: